- Senior Associates
- John S. Easterling, AIA, LEED AP BD+C
- Chris Elcock, AIA, IIDA, LEED AP
- Lisa A. J. Andrews, AIA, LEED AP BD+C
- Sharon L. Day, AIA, LEED AP BD+C
- Brian D. Eschman, AIA
- Bob Mock, AIA
- Bill Melluish AIA, LEED AP, CDT
- Kathy Speicher Melluish, AIA LEED AP
- Gretchen Wagner, AIA, LEED AP BD+C
Bob Mock joined GWWO in 2010 and was named to the management team in 2014. Bob's experience has focused almost exclusively on educational projects, including the new Severna Park High School, the new Dundalk and Sollers Point High Schools, and the design and renovation of the Tawes Theater at the University of Maryland College Park.
In addition to his architectural duties, Bob serves as the firm's in-house technology expert who is responsible for the day to day IT management, as well as helping to develop forward looking goals to keep the software and hardware in line with the needs of the firm. He holds a Bachelor of Architecture from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and is a member of the Baltimore Chapter of the American Institute of Architects.