- Senior Associates
- John S. Easterling, AIA, LEED AP BD+C
- Chris Elcock, AIA, IIDA, LEED AP
- Lisa A. J. Andrews, AIA, LEED AP BD+C
- Sharon L. Day, AIA, LEED AP BD+C
- Brian D. Eschman, AIA
- Bob Mock, AIA
- Bill Melluish AIA, LEED AP, CDT
- Kathy Speicher Melluish, AIA LEED AP
- Gretchen Wagner, AIA, LEED AP BD+C
Brian Eschman joined GWWO in 2006 and was named to the management team 2012. Since joining the firm, Brian has built a diverse portfolio of educational, cultural and municipal projects, with a significant focus on and experience with Maryland public school facilities. This work has included projects for Anne Arundel County Public Schools, Baltimore City Public Schools, Baltimore County Public Schools and Harford County Public Schools, ranging from minor renovations to major additions and entirely new schools.
Brian is a member of the AIA and an involved community member, particularly active in youth sports coaching. He holds both Bachelor and Masters of Architecture degrees from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.