- Senior Associates
- John S. Easterling, AIA, LEED AP BD+C
- Chris Elcock, AIA, IIDA, LEED AP
- Lisa A. J. Andrews, AIA, LEED AP BD+C
- Sharon L. Day, AIA, LEED AP BD+C
- Brian D. Eschman, AIA
- Bob Mock, AIA
- Bill Melluish AIA, LEED AP, CDT
- Kathy Speicher Melluish, AIA LEED AP
- Gretchen Wagner, AIA, LEED AP BD+C
Sharon Day joined GWWO in 2006 and was named to the management team in 2012. Sharon's experience has focused on the construction documents and construction administration phases of various projects including the new $94M Severna Park High School, the new $88M Dundalk Sollers Point High School Complex, the new Red Pump Elementary School, and major renovations to Southgate Elementary School.
Sharon is committed to professional development in the field of architecture, with significant past and current involvement with the Baltimore Chapter of the AIA, including serving on the Board of Directors and the Design Awards Committee. Sharon holds a Bachelor of Architecture degree from the University of Cincinnati.