- Red Pump Elementary School
- Kensington-Parkwood Elementary School
- Dundalk High School and Sollers Point Technical High School
- Lyons Mill Elementary School
- Paul Laurence Dunbar Community High School
- Garrett Park Elementary School
Originally built in the 1970’s, this 278,500-GSF citywide health professions magnet school was in need of an update to reflect the modern demands of health professions education. GWWO designed renovations that have brought the school into a new era.
The renovation included extensive improvements to academic and support spaces, as well as a complete systemic upgrade, including HVAC systems, lighting, exterior windows and doors, asbestos abatement, ADA upgrades and roof replacement. The design relocated the administrative suite and cafeteria to the lower level, which enabled upper floors to be devoted to academic spaces, while positioning these key functions adjacent to the new entry lobby. The lobby and redesigned façade give the school a new visible and welcoming entry, which the building had always lacked.
"[GWWO is] a valued partner to us, always keeping the educational needs of our students at the forefront, while being mindful of our budget and schedule concerns. They are true collaborators, able to think creatively, solve complex problems, and achieve exceptional results." - Phillip L. Scott, Project Manager, Baltimore City Public Schools
- Learning spaces encourage maximum collaboration
- Centralized faculty resource areas and workstations
- New entry featuring a gallery for awards
- Science labs, robotics labs, health labs, and general classrooms