- Red Pump Elementary School
- Kensington-Parkwood Elementary School
- Dundalk High School and Sollers Point Technical High School
- Lyons Mill Elementary School
- Paul Laurence Dunbar Community High School
- Garrett Park Elementary School
Designed in alignment with 21st Century Learning principals, the new Lyons Mill Elementary School is laid out in a series of neighborhoods which provide an organizing structure and create communities of learners and teachers segmented by grade level. Joined together by a central commons, each community has access to flexible and adaptable space for individualized and group learning. Color selections, including interior and exterior finishes, were strategically chosen to provide a sense of identity for students that permeates throughout their learning experience.
A consistent dialogue between the inside and out is created by expanses of glass and ample outdoor space offering multiple channels for learning. A light-filled media center leads to an outdoor reading garden and on the second floor, science comes to life through an outdoor classroom terrace with soil beds for planting.
- Media center, cafeteria, gymnasium and general classrooms
- 700 student capacity
- Shared space for Department of Recreation and Parks use
- Designed to achieve LEED Silver certification