- Red Pump Elementary School
- Kensington-Parkwood Elementary School
- Dundalk High School and Sollers Point Technical High School
- Lyons Mill Elementary School
- Paul Laurence Dunbar Community High School
- Garrett Park Elementary School
The new 101,000-SF Red Pump Elementary School is organized around a common circulation spine that is easily accessible from all areas and provides excellent supervision from the centrally located admin spaces. Similar program elements are grouped in each of the three wings to take advantage of the topography of the site which includes considerable change in grade, as well as to offer greater flexibility for educational uses.
The desire to provide facilities for shared community use was a significant design concern. Access to these spaces is from the main entry on Vale Road and offers convenience for community members while providing a layer of security for students and staff.
"Due to the dedication, cooperation, and professionalism demonstrated by the GWWO team, your firm contributed to the overall success of the new state-of-the-art Red Pump Elementary School." - Charles A. Grebe, Assistant Supervisor in Planning and Construction, Harford County Public Schools
- Three classroom wings with shared commons spaces
- Media center, gymnasium and cafeteria
- A prototype school design