- Red Pump Elementary School
- Kensington-Parkwood Elementary School
- Dundalk High School and Sollers Point Technical High School
- Lyons Mill Elementary School
- Paul Laurence Dunbar Community High School
- Garrett Park Elementary School
Dedicated in June 2006, the new 77,136-SF Kensington-Parkwood Elementary School in Montgomery County replaced an undersized, outdated facility on the same site.
Conceived as a series of “neighborhoods,” the design responds to the school’s residential context and its young occupants. Materials and color selection distinguish neighborhoods and give a sense of place. A dramatic curved wall of windows in the media center overlooks the athletic fields and natural daylight floods spaces throughout.
- 23 teaching stations for grades Pre-K through 5th
- Breakout rooms for small group & special instruction
- 4,000-SF gymnasium
- 2,800-SF multi-purpose/auditorium space