- Theater and Dance Complex
- Gibson Center for the Arts
- Mount Royal Station
- Frank Arts Center
- Ward Center for the Arts
- Ocean City Performing Arts Center
Previously underutilized, the former Exhibit Hall C at the Ocean City Convention Center was transformed into a grand 1,216-seat multipurpose performance space for the Town of Ocean City. To accomplish the design, a ballroom above the exhibit hall was demolished and the large concrete columns that divided the space were removed. Balconies were then added to create a flexible and intimate theater experience.
Materials and finishes project a warm, modern image and absorb sound and minimize reverberation. The inviting atmosphere, optimal acoustical quality, and state-of-the-art AV equipment, combined with thoughtfully laid out and well-equipped back of house spaces, provide the town with a theater that works as well behind the scenes as it does for the audience.
"It's an absolute jewel, and not just to Ocean City and Worcester County, but the entire Eastern Shore." – Larry Noccolino, Director, Ocean City Performing Arts Center
- 1,216-seat performance and event space
- 2,400-SF proscenium stage
- Fly gallery, orchestra pit, green rooms, dressing rooms, pre-function space
- Design Architect: GWWO, Inc./Architects; Managing Firm: Becker Morgan Group