- Theater and Dance Complex
- Gibson Center for the Arts
- Mount Royal Station
- Frank Arts Center
- Ward Center for the Arts
- Ocean City Performing Arts Center
This two-story center serves the St. Paul’s Schools for Girls and Boys. Situated equidistant between them on the school’s picturesque north Baltimore City campus, the project takes advantage of the sloping site and panoramic views.
Designed as a grouping of smaller buildings to be in sympathy with the scale of the campus, the center utilizes materials similar to those of existing campus buildings. Two wings are connected by a grand entry lobby which offers central gathering space and art gallery for student exhibits.
- 325-seat theater with fly loft and control booth
- Music rehearsal rooms and art & sculpture studios
- Dressing room, costume room and scenery workshop & storage